Total Pageviews

Thursday 13 September 2018

Rooster. Chili Chicken Noodle Soup Review.







I pass these rooster brand ramen cups every time I grocery shop but have never taken a look at them, I was in the market for ramen this shopping trip so I decided just purchase the ones I've not yet tried. This one is chili chicken.

The seasoning packet when opened smelled strongly of spicy nacho cheese. While cooking it smells strong of chicken skin. After cooking the kitchen now smells like a home-cooked meal. The flavours tastes less salty than most cup noodle and the spicy is just right to give a tingle to your throat BUT the more I ate the spicier it became lol. I like the noodles they are soft and easy to eat, also easy to grab with chopsticks. Overall I'm not crazy about the flavour, it tastes like spicy chicken that's been boiled in a pot till it's too soft haha, that's legit how it tastes. I wouldn't get it again I don't think, I rate it 2.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment