Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 September 2018

IndoMie. Mi Goreng Fried Noodles Review.





I received this ramen in my Esianmall snack box that I did a video on, on my Youtube channel. (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxceZg4Xxcw)

This ramen had many packets and upon mixing the packets together, I got my hands covered in sweet soy sauce lol! It was a crazy experience.

I had no idea what Mi Goreng was or what the flavour of this was supposed to be, I knew there was soy and chili sauce but the rest of the packets I didn't know much about. So this was certainly a gamble to me.

These noodles were to be drained and not eaten as a soup, which I don't usually come across but it's interesting when I do.

The smell is very strong from these noodles, could be smelled from upstairs and across the house. The flavour was spicy and delicious, my nose barely ran which I appreciate.

I wonder how much better it would've tasted if I had left it a soup, I'm not sure. But eating the noodles as directed went pretty well. The flavour was certainly different than I'm used to and I'm unsure if I would eat it again. I rate it 2.5/5. I wanted to say something between that and 3 but obviously I couldn't haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment