Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Mama. Spicy Chicken Oriental Style Noodles Review.





I received this package of ramen in my EsianMall snack box, I did an unboxing and tasting of this box on my Youtube channel (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxceZg4Xxcw ) and I mentioned I would try this ramen and the other ramen out, so here I am.

I am normally not nervous for chicken ramen, I usually have a good idea of what it'll be like. This ramen though came with chili powder, which for my sensitive ass....was different.

It was easy to make as is most ramen and I'm thrilled I didn't have to dirty a pot, I just had to boil water.

The smell of this ramen while it was cooking, was amazing! It literally didn't smell like ramen, it smells like spicy baked chicken from the oven. It was a strong and delicious smell.

The flavour was spicy enough for me and it was sooo tasty! I honestly loved this ramen, it was probably the best chicken ramen I have ever had. I don't know if I would go out of my way to purchase it as my nose running is never a fun experience BUT if it was offered to me, I would snatch it up right quick! I rate it 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment