Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Malt O Meal. Confetti Cupcake Cereal Review.





This bag of cereal was only 3 bucks and when I saw how pretty and different it looked, I snatched it up fast. I was also intrigued by their love it or it's free label. 

I thought the cereal smelled amazing, like cake. I tried it first dry without milk and it was pretty good then I added the milk and it was still pretty good BUT the more I ate it the less I liked it. I also got chills and sore teeth from the marshmallows, I'm not cut out for them anymore. I was hoping for my refund but the process was too long just to get 3 bucks back smh.

Overall I wouldn't buy them again but they are a good snack to take on the go as they are nice to eat dry. I though rate them 2.5/5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment