Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 January 2019

Rainbow. Jerk Chicken, Rice and Peas, Beef Soup, Fried Plantains and Macaroni Salad Review.





So I have had Caribbean food before, homemade but this is my first time ordering it from a restaurant. I wanted fried chicken but they ran out for the day, so I got the jerk chicken.

I had never had plantains fried before, they are good! I would def eat them again and I rate them 4/5, as I had wished them a little sweeter but just my personal preference.

The macaroni salad was good, better than other fast food or restaurant macaroni salad, I rate it 4.5/5.

The rice and peas were rice and peas haha, nothing to comment too much on. I'm never crazy about them but they are still an important part of the meal. I rate it 3.5/5.

The beef soup was TO DIE FOR, it was amazing! I would order it again and again! I rate it 4.5/5 I just wished there was more beef in the soup but otherwise amazing!

And the Jerk chicken was good, I had to settle for it as I would've preferred the fried chicken. I had also wished I got dark meat instead of white but it was fine. I would eat it again if offered but I'm not sure if I would order it again. I rate it 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment