Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Cafe Joy. Ham & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich and Banana Bread Review.





This was my first time at Cafe Joy, I have passed it a few times but never went in. I needed somewhere to stop for lunch and it caught my eye as I passed it again haha.

I ordered the ham and cheese breakfast sandwich and a piece of banana bread. I was offered my banana bread to be warmed but I took it to go.

The sandwich was handmade and made with love, it was DELICIOUS! This was the best ham and cheese sandwich I've ever had! I sat in the cafe to eat it and it was just a lovely experience, as the staff  there were also so kind to me. I would def get the sandwich again, I rate it 5/5.

The banana bread was a little cold in temp as it was served chilled. The crust I wasn't crazy about but the rest of the bread was really good. It's not the best banana bread I've had but it was a good one for sure, I would consider getting it again if I'm craving some banana bread when I'm there next and I rate it 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment