Total Pageviews

Tuesday 16 April 2019

Mary Brown's. Big Mary and Potato Wedges Review.




I had been to Mary Brown's once before to try their potato wedges but this was over 5 years ago.

I finally went again, I wanted to try out their wedges again and try out the Big Mary chicken sandwich.

I'm always open to trying foods I haven't before but this was a horrible experience. The wedges are a lot worse than I'm tryin to remember from before and the Big Mary was BAD. Both items left a bad taste in my mouth and I struggled to even finish the sandwich, the wedges I gave away. I heard they have good dessert (this little cinnamon bite things, I don't recall their name) but I would never go again for their wedges and chicken. I rate the wedges 0/5 and the Big Mary 1.5/5 as the items on the sandwich were fine but the chicken ruined it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment