Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Krinos. Red Pepper and Feta Cheese Fillo Mini Rolls Review.




I was just moseying around the grocery store and these caught my eye. I like the idea of what they call hors d'oeuvres so I picked them up.

The photo suggests red pepper and jalapeno pepper and feta cheese. I thought by the jalapeno they would be spicy but wow they really weren't. I don't mean that from a white person can't handle spicy not spicy but I really mean it, not spicy. They were so unspicy I was under the impression there weren't any jalapeno's at all. 

But besides that they tasted pretty good, the first one tasted the best and all the others that followed tasted alright, I would eat them again if offered but I wouldn't buy them again, as they were a bit pricey for my cheap ass lol. I rate them 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment