Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 April 2019

Buono. Mochi-Ice Dessert Review.


This is vegan mochiice dessert in a coolmix. Here are the flavours:


I picked two to try out I believe mango and I think coconut.



I tried the white one first, again I think it's coconut but I'm not sure.



The texture of the outer part was odd kinda jelly like and the inside was like ice cream. It lacked flavour but it was light and interesting to eat, the more I ate it the more I thought coconut but I'm still not sure haha. I wasn't crazy about it but it was cool to try out. I rate it 3/5.

The second one was likely mango.



This one had a lot of flavour, compared to the other one. I'm pretty sure mango haha. The texture was the same but I enjoyed this one more. The outer part I'm not crazy about but it's refreshing and tasty inside. I would eat it again, I rate it 3.5/5.

I share this box so I don't know what flavours are left or how many are left, I think one of the remaining flavours is black sesame. I may or may not do another review, we will see. Overall they were good for review but I wasn't crazy about it as a whole, so I don't know if I'd buy it again, the coolmix anyway. I would consider the boxes with single flavours, like the strawberry I would wanna try since I didn't get to try it this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment