Total Pageviews

Friday 26 April 2019

Second Macron Review. (The Sconery)



I told myself I wasn't going to do another macron review (search my blog for macron) but I had the chance to check out all the flavours this one bakery had and I decided to grab all the ones I'd maybe like and wanted to do them for review after trying them. There was only one other flavour I wanted but couldn't get due to selling out and that was the raspberry macron.

This time I got cotton candy, vanilla and birthday cake macrons.

The first one I tried was the vanilla one.



The vanilla macron was DELICIOUS! I loved it honestly, I was nervous because most vanilla flavoured foods lack flavour but this didn't, I was really happy with it and glad I picked it up. I rate it 4.5/5.

The second flavour I tried was birthday cake.



The birthday cake macron was good too. It did in fact taste of birthday cake and I would consider getting it again, I rate it 4/5.

Lastly I tried the cotton candy macron.



So the cotton candy macron was actually a little stale by the time I got to eating it, I know negligent of me BUT I still ate it. Besides the weird texture of being stale the flavour was good, not the greatest flavour but still tasty, I rate it 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment