Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 May 2019

Breakfast Blues & BBQ's Review.





So I went for a birthday lunch to this restaurant. I admit I didn't look much over their menu but I decided on the meatloaf before I went.

This meatloaf is a pork and beef blend but I personally prefer just beef. This plate came with a side and I chose mashed and coleslaw, also I added a side of gravy (can't forget the gravy).

The meatloaf was alright, it was real soft and I didn't need more than just my fork to eat it. I could really tell the contrast between the pork and beef, I wasn't crazy about it, the texture of the meatloaf as well I wasn't too crazy about personally, I'm kinda weird about textures haha. I didn't hate it but I wouldn't order it again. I rate it 3/5.

The mashed was very plain but tasted pretty good for an unseasoned mashed, that I just smothered in gravy. Without the gravy I rate it 3/5.

The gravy was rather good and I'm a sucker for gravy, it's probably my favourite sauce (next to sweet Thai chili lol) and It was great on both the mashed and the meatloaf, it really helped the dishes along. I rate the gravy 4/5.

The coleslaw I leave for last, people feel so divided by coleslaw and most people I know hate it. I don't mind coleslaw personally, so I just ate mine instead of wasting it. I find coleslaw doesn't smell great but it tasted alright, not my favourite coleslaw to be honest, the more I ate it the more tired of it I became lol. I rate it 2.5/5.

This was a cute little place to eat, the server was lovely and it was overall a good time. I would go back, as I was eyeing the banana bread french toast haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment