Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 May 2019

Delcato. Vegetarian Falafel Review.







So I've never had falafel before, it always sounded so good to me and I decided to try this out. I don't actually know what non vegetarian falafel is, I thought all falafel was vegetarian but if anybody could let me know that would be great thanks!

This falafel came with a tahini sauce, which I had never had before either.

The sauce was not good, I disliked it and it tasted like celery water to me, I rate it 0/5.

The falafel was really dry and despite how good it smelled prior and after cooking, it was rather tasteless for something I thought would have spices in it or more spices. I did try it plain and also with BBQ sauce cause it was THAT dry and I hated the tahini too much to eat it with it, I also didn't have any other sauces or hummus I was reading I could've paired with the falafel. Well the BBQ sauce just helped it go down easier and wasn't too bad a combo, though I'm sure someone out there will say BBQ sauce is blasphemous haha, sorry.  I would not buy this again, it was a struggle to eat and I still have half the box left to snack on. I rate it 1/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment