Total Pageviews

Friday 10 May 2019

Nugateau. Rosabelle Eclair Review.


There is a new eclair shop at the mall where I was visiting and I normally don't eat eclair's if I have ever had one, I don't even recall haha but this place was recommended by my good friend and we went in.

We wracked our brain over which one to share, we decided on the Rosabelle eclair.

Each item on this eclair was edible even the rose, which I ate hahaha. Sadly this 7 dollar eclair was AWFUL, the flower itself was better. It had a gross jelly filling, this was like a very perfumy bite that tasted so bad. Like flowers and soap, the aftertaste was bad too. I didn't know what to expect but this was so sad, not worth it at all. I rate it 0/5. I don't know if I'd go back to try the other flavours as they are each 7 bucks but they did have other items I'd try besides eclairs, I don't know when I'm going next into the city I was in but we will see in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment