Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 May 2019

Tim Hortons. French Toast Breakfast Sandwich Review.



So I will say right away that this sandwich was BURNT, I'm pretty sure it's not meant to be burnt but it was, oh boy was it ever.

So I will try to review this besides the fact that it's burnt, I would only include that in my rating if they were meant to be burnt because I know not every time I'd ordered this it would be.

So this is a french toast breakfast sandwich. It is the fixins of a regular breakfast sandwich between two french toast, instead of a biscuit or English muffins like it's usually on. You can order the sausage or bacon, since I didn't actually order this myself I didn't get to pick the bacon like I wanted and ended up with sausage.

I will tell you now, it's an odd combo of sweet and salty but not in a good way. I have never been crazy about their sausage and I'm still not with this sandwich. The french toast could be good, on it's own but in this sandwich it wasn't good, there was and odd amount of sweet that clashed with the salty and there was more salty than anything. I would not eat this again, even with the bacon instead of sausage. I rate this 2/5, I was going to say 0/5 but I did still like the egg and cheese, they are always good parts of a breakfast sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment