Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Phoenix Cuisine. Sweet and Sour Pork, Vegetable Fried Rice & Chicken Wonton Soup Review.







So I'm always up for finding a new Chinese place, most of the ones I've eaten weren't that great or did something to screw up me wanting to get from them again, so I was on the hunt for another place to order from.

So I found this place Phoenix cuisine and decided to try out the sweet and sour pork, vegetable fried rice and chicken wonton soup.

The rice was the best I've had thus far compared to other restaurants I've had. I found it lacked a little something but they didn't sell sweet and sour sauce on the side but overall I was happy with this rice and I rate it 4.5/5.

The sweet and sour pork was the best I've had too, I'm not even kidding it was nicely sauced and it was still crispy which I loved! OH AND THE BEST PART It was more meat than veggies which I have never seen a Chinese place do, usually it's 80% veggies but this time it was mostly meat, so so so so happy about that! I would order it again and again for sure! I rate it 5/5.

The chicken wonton soup was a good serving size for 4 bucks and it tasted pretty good, I find the one at King's Buffet is better but this is easily my second favourite, the broth doesn't smell the greatest but flavour wise it was all good! I would consider getting it again if I was craving wonton soup, I rate it 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment