Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Triscuit Thin Crisps. Parmesan Garlic Cracker Review.



So I enjoy a good Triscuit cracker, my favourite was the applewood smoked but sadly they no longer sell them. I love the texture of these crackers over regular crackers. I had never tried the thin crisps, or that I recall so I decided to get a box.

This is the parmesan garlic ones, I normally love this flavour but sadly this cracker was AWFUL. I tried it with and without spinach dip, as I like dips with my crackers some times but I guess we will leave the spinach dip for other crackers, chips and breads.

Anyway, as I was saying this cracker was AWFUL, the flavour and smell of the parmesan was so gross, it was almost skunky, I'm not sure. I couldn't even finish them, that's how bad it was and I don't often waste but luckily they went to someone else and I didn't have to toss em. I would certainly never get them again, I rate them .5/5, I would've said 0 but the texture of the cracker is still pleasant and I'm not completely turned off from Triscuit crackers :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment