Total Pageviews

Friday 12 July 2019

Mama's Restaurant. Chicken & Fries Review.


I wasn't hungry to be honest, I have been going through dental issues for weeks now and it hurts to eat but I couldn't starve of course so we went into this little restaurant and I ordered a two piece chicken with fries and gravy.

The fries were pretty good, they were nicely seasoned and reminded me of some good diner fries. I would get them again, I rate them 3.5/5.

The chicken was delicious, I loved the skin and the seasoning on it and I loved how much meat there was, it was good quality chicken too with striations. I would get it again and I rate it 4.5/5.

For those who don't know, I am a gravy WOORE and I can tell which gravies are good and which are not. This though is a good gravy and I just wish there was more of it for my food. I don't think the seasoning of the fries went that well with the gravy but it was delicious with the chicken. I rate it 4.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment