Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 July 2019

Tony's Bistro & Pâtisserie. Chocolate Chip Cookie, Croissant and Carrot Cake Review.










I just did a review on Tony's (search it on my blog) on the macrons, this review is for the chocolate chip cookie, croissant and carrot cake.

The chocolate chip cookie was rather tough, it wasn't soft like I wanted, it also didn't taste good. I wouldn't get it again, I rate it 1.5/5.

The croissant was hard on the end but the middle was flaky and soft. I thought it tasted over-cooked and I would consider it again if I went maybe earlier in the day. I rate it 3/5.

Lastly this carrot cake, it looks really nice and the cake part was good but the icing I didn't like and felt it was too sugary. I would not get it again but I'm glad I tried it for review. I rate it 2.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment