Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 July 2019

Tony's Bistro & Pâtisserie. Macron Review.



We went into Tony's and I was eyeing the macrons, I'm always open to trying them. I have done a few other macron reviews on my blog (search macron) and I thought, why not do another?




This blue one is blueberry flavour, it was alright. I'm not crazy about the texture compared to other ones I've had but the flavour wasn't too bad, normally though I prefer blueberries to blueberry flavours. I don't know if I'd get it again, I rate it 2.5/5.



This red one is raspberry flavour, I didn't like it, except the chocolate filling was good. I don't know if I'd get it again though, I wasn't here for the texture of this macron and I rate it 1.5/5.



This final flavour is tie-dye, the filling is chocolate and this macron was rather good, kinda fruity, I wish I had just bought a box of these haha. I would consider getting them again, I rate it 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment