Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Beanitos. Honey Chipotle BBQ Black Bean Chips Review.





I had never tried black bean chips before but I had always been eyeing ones of different brands, this time I was on a vegan/organic/health snack shop for review and I decided to pick these up.

The flavour is honey chipotle bbq, while I don't like honey much but the rest sounded good to me. These chips though are flavourful for sure but not too much chipotle not until you get to the end of the bag, they are a little tingly to the tongue but any chips before that aren't spicy whatsoever; maybe if you shook up the bag it would've been better but I of course didn't wanna risk breaking up the chips. I don't know if I'd buy them again but I would eat them if offered, I rate them 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment