Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 August 2019

Emoji Gummy Candy Review.







I picked this up at the dollar store, I still can't believe every single item in the store is $1.25 or less. These are emoji gummies, in the photo you can see what each one looks like and a list of the flavours; there was also a cute little message on the back of the bag haha.

They smell like cough drops. I did not get any lime ones in the bag but here is a break down of each one I did get:

The sun one tastes pretty good, really juicy like the package suggested. I’m not crazy about orange but it tasted better than it smelled. I rate it 3.5/5.

The smile one tastes like pineapple juice. It wasn’t too bad but it was a good pineapple taste compared to what I thought it would be. I rate it 3/5.

The heart one tastes like cherry, like the fake candy cherry but less syrupy. I am not crazy about cherry candy but it wasn’t too bad, this one tastes most like it smells. I rate it 3/5.

The poop emoji comes in all flavours depending on colour. This red one tasted like cherry but less cherry than the one I just had I don’t know why but it was okay I rate it 3/5.

The thumb one tastes so good, it’s like pear taffy or those Real Fruir gummies. This one is great, tastes a lot like pear and I think they nailed it. I rate it 4/5.

Last the angry one has a good hint of strawberry and doesn’t taste too bad, it’s what I imagined but still tastes rather fake but fake isn’t always bad it’s just a lot like the heart gummies I’ve done here on my blog (search BLANK)

Overall these were interesting gummies, the chew is between soft and medium, for me anyway with dental nerve damage currently haha. It was a good try for review but I’m not sure I would get them again, I think they are cool but overall emojis are kinda cringey when overused in products.

No comments:

Post a Comment