Total Pageviews

Saturday 31 August 2019

Golden Mills. Animal Crackers Review.







I picked these animal crackers up at the dollar store, got them for 1.25. There were 4 mini bags in the box which made me happy, as apposed to one big bag cause once you open it you gotta really wrap it up good to avoid them all getting stale, this way is so much easier and good for on the go.

These cookies are weirdly shaped, they are animals but some of these animals I've never seen before, it was kinda like a child drew some animals funny and they made them into cookies. They don't really look like the picture on the box but it's fine. They don't taste great to be honest, they have a lemon like flavour almost, I don't know how to explain it but if you've ever had both expensive animal crackers and also really cheap ones you may know the flavour I mean, you know the cheap ones are usually off because the expensive ones don't have this flavour. I don't like the texture either they are tougher than good ones BUT they aren't the worst if you're on a budget and need something to eat. I rate them 2.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment