Total Pageviews

Friday 30 August 2019

Pillsbury. Marshmallow Cookies Review.




Disclaimer: I was sold expired cookies, they are still edible but they do not look like they are supposed to. I wasn't able to travel an hour to return them and I also did not have a receipt. They were only over the expiry date by at most one week.

These cookies looked pretty good on the package and I decided to pick these up, as they were also on sale (which would explain a lot I guess haha). These are limited edition marshmallow cookies. 

They baked real large like the package suggested and they all touched in the pan (in the photo you can see them weirdly shaped due to being expired and I also had to pry them apart.) so I should've baked less at once, my mistake. The flavour was off but it wasn't that bad, I wonder what they would've tasted like fresh. I would consider trying them again but making sure they were in date. I rate these ones 3/5, I didn't wanna say 3 but I also didn't wanna say 2.5 and they are only good piping hot, after that they are odd textured. 

No comments:

Post a Comment