Total Pageviews

Friday 9 August 2019

President's Choice. Apple Caramel Blossom Review.





I like apple blossoms, I get my usually from M&M Meat Shop but this is a President's Choice one from the grocery store, they are the same virtually but I thought I'd try another brand than my usual for review.

This is a pastry blossom filled with apples and caramel. I normally don't get the caramel one but why not? I normally am picky about my caramel and don't usually like it but this apple blossom was still pretty good, I though felt it was a little bland in the blossom but I don't know what more could've been done, maybe sprinkled with cinnamon or sugar maybe. The filling was pretty good, I thought this doneness of the apple was better than my usual blossom as most times it's too firm and throws off the blossom. I would consider getting them again if I'm craving a blossom, as I don't know if M&M still has them. I rate it 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment