Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 August 2019

President's Choice. Loads of Cookies N Creme Ice Cream Bar Review.




This ice cream bar I BELIEVE was on sale, I don't recall. I like cookies n creme ice cream and I thought why not try them out.

I overlooked the box when it showed the ice cream had a coating on it, I don't know why I was surprised when I opened one but I was. The shell may be white chocolate, I'm not sure and there's chocolate pieces all over the bar, when you bite into it there's cookies n creme ice cream. The bar was pretty good, I had no real complaints about it I just didn't love it; maybe I just don't like the concept of my ice cream on a stick haha or maybe I don't love cookies n creme as much as I was hoping. I like the chocolate dipped ice cream bars by another brand. I would eat these again for sure but I don't know if I'd buy another box myself. I rate them 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment