Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 August 2019

Phoenix Cuisine. Chicken and Veggies Review.



I have done two other reviews from Phoenix Cuisine (search them on my blog) and this time I'm trying out the chicken.

It comes with the usual veggie fried rice and vegetables. The rice was delicious as always and as with the last dish I didn't like the water chesnuts and I'm tired of celery to be honest but they were fine. The chicken was really good a lot better than the beef I've tried. I always wish there was more meat as with the beef dish they lacked in meat but the sweet and sour pork there was a lot more meat overall and compared to veggies. I would order this again if I was in the mood for this kind of chicken but so far from their menu the sweet and sour pork has been the best. I rate the chicken 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment