Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Toodles Noodles. Beef Instant Noodles Review.




I picked these instant noodles up at the dollar store, they came in a pack of 4 for 1.25. I tried both drained and undrained to see what it would be like.

These noodles are awful, they are the second worst instant noodles I've ever had. I can't explain what it tastes like but not beef that's for sure. I felt drained they were a weirder texture but the flavour was better. undrained and the broth was the worst part. I don't know how they make and sell something this bad, again I understand it's cheap food but why didn't a single person try this?! The noodles smell good when cooking but otherwise, BAD. I would not buy them again and only eat if I was starving. I rate them 0/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment