Total Pageviews

Friday 11 October 2019

Go 2 Snax. Sour Cream and Onion Chips Review.



I have done two other Go 2 Snax reviews (search them on my blog). This time I'm doing chips.

I love sour cream and onion chips they are my favourite flavour I think. These chips of this brand are pretty good but not like my favourite brand. These have the flavour I like just a little more muted, less onion and the chip texture is softer to crunch. I would get these again for sure as a big bag is 1.25. I rate them 4/5.

2 comments:

  1. Nasty . I guess when you have the originals years ago nothing else compares. These are not good at all I tossed them out after having like 2 or 3 YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh that's fair LOL, I loved them hahahaha to each their own I guess.

      Delete