Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 October 2019

Veryberry Cheerios Review.




I'm always into Cheerios and I love the original and honey nut but on the fence about the apple cinnamon and banana nut Cheerios and I'm on the fence about the apple cinnamon ones. I have not yet tried the chocolate ones but today I'm trying the limited edition veryberry Cheerios.

These smelled horrible upon opening the bag, it was like expired Pepto Bismol. Upon putting it in a bowl the smell was still like medicine but not as strong. Flavour wise this wasn't great it was like you soaked Cheerios in watery fruit punch. Upon adding the milk it made it easier to eat but still I wasn't thrilled. They are over-priced especially for me to dislike like them like this. I would not eat them or get them again, I rate them 1/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment