Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 June 2020

Kam Yin. Sweet and Sour Pork, Chicken Fried Rice and Egg Roll Review.



Every Chinese place I've been to has either been bad or grown to be bad over time, I have tried a few out for review (search them on my blog) and this time I'm reviewing the place Kam Yin. I ordered sweet and sour pork, chicken fried rice and an egg roll.

The egg roll was like any regular spring roll nothing too crazy, I prefer spring rolls but those never come with food you have to by them separate. I rate the egg roll 3/5.

The chicken fried rice was really good, it didn't even need any salt I found and I enjoyed it, I would order it again and I rate it 4/5.

I was in the mood for sweet and sour pork but some places let me down with portion and flavour BUT this sweet and sour pork is amazing, my favourite thus far. I plan to order it again next time for sure and I rate it 5/5. My only issue is there is not enough sweet and sour sauce.

This is officially my favourite place, for now anyway haha the battle is always on!

No comments:

Post a Comment