Total Pageviews

Friday 5 June 2020

Quesada. Tacos and Churros Review.






I had been eyeing Quesada for years, maybe 7ish years but I never went. I finally got the chance to go and try it for review.

I ordered 3 soft tacos, it cost 9 bucks. The fillings I ordered were: beef barbacoa, cheese, diced tomatoes, lettuce, chipotle tomato salsa and chipotle sauce. These tacos were pretty good, I like them more than Taco Bell but they dont have the addictive Taco Bell taste that make me go again and again. The ingredients were fresh, tasty and the chipotle was a nice spicy. I would order them again same order too, I rate them 4/5.

I got churros, I'm sad it's a limit of 2 churros per order. They are soft and taste good, I don't like them as much as the Taco Bell ones BUT they are more authentic. I would order them again though, they were good and I rate them 4.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment