Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 June 2020

La Molisana Gluten Free Spaghetti Review.



(Sorry I failed to take a photo of the pasta out of the package and cooked but it looks just like regular spaghetti.)

This is La Molisana gluten free spaghetti, it's made with brown rice, corn and quinoa.

Honestly this pasta isn't any different to me than a regular pasta minus the flavour of regular spaghetti if you know what I mean. I love the pasta, it tastes good and it didn't hurt my stomach. When I hit the dollar store and I see it it'll be my go to spaghetti. I will definitely be buying it again and I rate it 5/5.

Note: last time I went to Dollar Tree they didn't have any, I hope they didn't get rid of it, as this was the only time I saw it, this first time. I hope they didn't discontinue it because people aren't going for because I KNOW I AM. Though last time I went they didn't have a lot of things I like or needed stocked, so I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment