Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Vachon. Strawberry Banana Passion Flakie Review.




(Sorry I didn't get a better inside photo but you can see in the second photo what the pink cream looks like.)

I have been eating passion flakies as long as I can remember but I only ate the raspberry flakies, they also sell apple but I didn't bother with those growing up. I was surprised to see two new flavours, strawberry and banana and lemon lime or something citrusy. I thought for review I'd try the strawberry banana as I will NOT like the other flavour.

This overall was a pretty good flakie, I love the strawberry flavour but the banana I could do without. The banana was too artificial to me and a bit overpowering but the strawberry I thought was perfect and looked delicious too. I don't think I'd get them again unless they did just strawberry, I rate them 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment