Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 August 2020

Knotty Knickers. Underwear Subscription Review.



I stumbled upon this brand many times in ads on Facebook, they have unedited models with different bodies and lifestyles, these women sport their differences in weight, race and show off "imperfections" that the media usually hides, these ads always catch my eye. 

I was in the market for more underwear, mine had seemed to be disappearing and I normally purchase from another company but I found this company rarely has a sale and their products cost more than I'd like to pay.

Knotty knickers offers 3.99 to 8.99 packages depending on how many pairs you're looking to purchase. You will receive these each month (or each two months) and will be billed from the date of purchase and they accept multiple methods of payment.

I went to make an order with them July 25th 2020, I had multiple questions about ordering and sizing and with a message to them on Facebook, I got a response in minutes and had all my questions answered; I was very happy with their customer service.

I selected the 8.99 no thongs package, I would receive 3 pairs each month and with 2 dollar shipping and almost 2 dollar tax, my total was 12 dollars and some change. I was so pleased by how inexpensive they were as the other brand I mentioned would charge that price for a single pair, without taxes or shipping.

I was told on my order form that I would get my package between August 5th and August 10th and I got my package exactly August 10th, I was pleasantly surprised.

This is what a received in the mail:


I got three pairs just like I paid for and they came in these RECYCLABLE bags, I'm so happy they aren't to just be tossed away.

The first pair is this black see-through polka dotted pair:


The second pair is a purple corset pair (sorry lighting here is bad so the colour doesn't appear as the first photo):



Third pair are these blue and white tie-dye pair:


I was on their chart both a small and a large so upon asking for assistance they told me to go with medium, my usual underwear size and these fit like a glove. For reference I'm 130lbs with 40 inch hips.

I am very happy with my first package and I am looking forward to next month when I get more. I am overall very pleased with Knotty Knickers and I am looking forward to it again. I loved their customer service and their affordable prices, their product is great quality and worth the time waited and money spent. I rate them 5/5.

Update: Some reviews have stated they were unable to cancel their subscription or are charged even after cancelling their subscription, when the time comes that I cancel I will let you guys know what happens, if any of you are being charged wrongfully please contact your bank and have it blocked and labelled fraudulent. 

Update: Today is January 11th 2024. I've cancelled my subscription, I had been sitting on cancelling for a month now, as I've ran out of room but today I also got a pack of all repeats, so it's safe to say they have almost 4 years worth of products for the no thong package, I had once or twice prior gotten a repeat pair, I  had been donating them among any other pairs I didn't like (I donated them in the package). Here is my cancellation proof and confirmation emails:



I will make another update February 1st, to let you know if it has been actually cancelled and if they have taken any money from me wrongfully or not.

It's now February 1st and I was not charged, the subscription has in fact been cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment