Total Pageviews

Monday 24 August 2020

Mel's Diner. Chicken Tenders, Fries and Minestrone Soup Review.



I have done 3 other Mel's Diner reviews (check them on my blog) and this time I'm doing chicken tenders, fries and minestrone soup.

First I had the chicken tenders, they were so crispy, so crunchy and delicious. I loved how they tasted and their perfect breading, I would get them again for sure and I rate them 5/5.

Next I had the fries, I didn't love the weird coating on them but flavourwise they were good, I would consider getting them again and I rate them 3.5/5.

Lastly I had the minestrone soup, more like "soup". This didn't look or taste like a soup, it was like a canned pasta kinda vibe, it tasted alright but was no soup, I would consider it again but I don't think I'd often go for it, I rate it 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment