Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 March 2021

Korner Kitchen. Strawberries and Cream Cheese French Toast Review.

 


The server told me this was an amazing dish, she went into deep story about how it reminded her of her grandmother and it was her favourite dish of the menu, she went on and on raving about it and said she was happy for me to try it out.

It is gorgeous, as you can tell by the photo and she told me to smell it, which was also lovely. I adored the french toast, minus the crust that tasted off to me but it was amazing otherwise. I put whipped cream on top but I passed on the syrup, it would've been too sweet for me then. When I really enjoy a food I dance in my seat and best believe I did that this time. I want to order this each time I go now and I rate it 4.5/5.

I went two years later, to get the French toast again. The woman was there again to rave about the French toast. They changed the bread and this one had tiny seed like things on the crust, the bread was awful to me, it completely ruined their French toast for me. I didn't even finish it but I ate most of it, it was 16 dollars and not worth a penny, I have to say the toppings were good but they couldn't save it. I'm so tired of bad French toast and I'm likely never eating it again, here or elsewhere. I rate their French toast 1/5.

Here is a photo of the new bread, completely different type and shape:



No comments:

Post a Comment