Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 March 2021

PC Chef. Korean Style Gochujang Chicken Meal Kit Review.

 


This was my first time doing a PC meal kit or a meal kit of any kind. The kit cost 8 dollars and states it's a one pan meal for two people that should take 15 minutes. The box comes with all your needed ingredients minus oil.

This is what came in the box, each item nicely packed and labelled:










Here is the instructions:


The recipe was very easy to follow and didn't take more than 10/15 minutes, there was no prep just opening the packages of produce and warming oil.

I missed a photo of preparing the rice but here is a shot of the cooking process (for 2 people):


Here is a plated photo (for 1 person):


I don't believe it's enough to feed 2 people unless you want small servings as shown above. I think it would feed 1 person fairly. 

The dish was really good, spicy indeed but really good. I cannot believe how easy it was to put together, most recipes take 20+ minutes and tiresome prep and I hate that about cooking but this was great for me. I don't think I'd get this one again unless I'm craving it but they have an array of other meal kits I want to try. Overall this was a good experience and I'd eat it again if offered, I rate it 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment