Total Pageviews

Friday 30 July 2021

Grama's Kitchen. Angels Breakfast Wrap Review.

 



I had a breakfast wrap from another restaurant yesterday and today I'm having one from Angel's Diner. I have done a few reviews from this restaurant (search them on my blog) and it was time for a new one since the last one was 2 years ago.

This breakfast wrap has eggs, bacon, tomato, peppers, ham and cheese. The cheese was so stringy and good, all the fillings were good and fresh but the egg was my least favourite part, I think it's just a personal feeling and nothing wrong with the dish. this wrap was just an omelette in a tortilla haha. I think it's a good thick hearty wrap for the price of I think 13 bucks, it also comes with a side and I got fruit (they always skimp on the fruit). I would consider getting it again despite the kinda steep price but I get it fruit is expensive and it was a heavy wrap and I rate it 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment