Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 July 2021

Cafe Pyrus. Breakfast Wrap, Vanilla Shake and Mango Coconut Muffin Review.

 





I have been to their restaurant before but not done a review. This time I got a breakfast wrap, vanilla shake and mango coconut muffin. This is a restaurant with vegetarian and vegan options, I am neither but I enjoy food so I'm never hesitant to try some for review.

The wrap I got had tofu scramble with peppers, onions, mushrooms and carrots, as well as tempeh bacon, lettuce, tomato and aioli (I got mine without avocado). This wrap was delicious for the most part, some bites I wasn't crazy about but overall was really good. I didn't taste the onion or carrots but I loved this wrap, it was 8 bucks and a little pricey for the serving size but was worth every dime. I would get it again and again and I rate it 4.5/5.

I got a vanilla shake and I was happy because I can't drink regular shakes so I avoid them but this shake had bananas, almond milk and vanilla syrup, it was a really nice shake for 5 bucks and tasted like banana bread, I'd consider getting it again and I rate it 4/5.

Lastly I got a mango coconut muffin. This was terrible, it was dry and had the texture of wood shavings, I couldn't really taste a flavour. It was almost 4 bucks and I wouldn't get it again and I rate it 0/5.

I have yet to find more good vegan baked good, I have tried a banana bread or muffin from them that was pretty good and a croissant that I also liked but this muffin was not it. I have also tried other vegan bakeries and cafes that did baked goods and cupcakes etc. that I also didn't like but I'm on the hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment