Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Chatime. Japanese Cheesecake and Strawberry Smoothie Review.

 




I have done one other chatime review (search it on my blog) and this time I'm doing Japanese cheesecake and a strawberry smoothie.

The cheesecake was so light and tasted nice, the top was a little dry but the squishy cheesecake was soft and easy to eat, I would consider it again but nothing to write home about it and probably not worth almost 5 bucks for the one slice and I rate it 3.5/5.

The strawberry smoothie I got with oat milk as I'm lactose intolerant and this large drink of milk would give me more problems than I'd like. This was such a nice smoothie the strawberry flavour is very strong and I like the oat milk, it was a very creamy and dreamy tasting drink, I didn't love it but it was good overall and I rate it 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment