Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 August 2021

Zoup. Turkey Bacon Club and Baked Potato Soup Review.

 






This is my second time going to Zoup, I didn't get a chance to review it the first time but I'm happy to go again.

I ordered the turkey bacon club and the baked potato soup and the combo cost me approx. 10/12 dollars, which I think is a bit steep for the small servings and no drink but is it worth it?

The sandwich was really good, I think it could've used more bacon and tomato but otherwise it was really good and I rate it 4.5/5.

Then the soup I really enjoyed, they told me it was the best seller, I get that. I had no complaints for this soup, none at all and I rate it 4.5/5.

I don't know if it's worth the price, it's nice for review but I could get a bigger soup and fuller sandwich for the same price at Tim Hortons.

No comments:

Post a Comment