Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Cider. Clothing and Website Review.

 


Myself and many others have been seeing ads for Cider, they are BLOWING UP social media pages, I was so enthralled by their gorgeous pieces and when I saw these two pieces I HAD to try this site for review.

This is what caught my eye:



This gorgeous set called me, over and over a few days prior, I couldn't stop seeing the ads.

This was my cart:


I got a coupon using Honey, thank god! I love saving anything I can, it was worth almost 11 bucks.

And after shipping this was my total:


I made my order and I was to order both pieces in a Large but I screwed up and I ordered the top in a Large and the skirt in an Extra Small. 

I was panicked as I couldnt alter or cancel my order on their site, so I reached out to them via email to request a fix

This was my email:




They reached back out to me within 8 hours and this was their email:


I was happy to get the email but the order still shows the skirt being the Xtra Small, I just pray for the best when it comes.

I have made this order August 17th 2021. The skirt is on pre-order and will ship August 25th 2021 and the top is also on pre-order and will ship August 23rd 2021. Their shipping time for the method I chose and my country is 10 to 18 business days (with potential Covid delays). The top should arrive between   September 6th and September 18th and the skirt should arrive between September 8th and September 20th.

Today is now August 30th and it's already here, that's amazing! The items came together and arrived early, wow!

This is what the outfit looks like:




They indeed did fix the order mistake and shipped both items in the L.

This fits rather well, the top is a little small with my bra on but it just fits both with it on and off, The skirt is a little big in the waist but sizing down on the skirt and it might not have fit at all but otherwise I LOVE it, the quality is so good and looks really good on. I hated the pink ribbon on the top so I cut it off, it's a weird decoration, I also cut short the pink ribbon on the skirt, it's too long. 

To be honest I wish this was in dress form, not a two piece. I adore the set but it would've been so much cuter as a dress, I'd buy it in dress form for sure.

To wrap it up the outfit I rate a 4.5/5 and the shopping experience was really good and their customer service was amazing, I rate it 5/5 and I would shop again with them for sure.

Update: a few people have said they heard Cider rips off Aliexpress and overcharges for the items, I have not personally seen this done, nor did I find the outfit I bought on Aliexpress but just wanted to mention this in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment