Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 September 2021

Crabby Joe's. Cheesy Garlic Bread, Poutine and Chicken Tenders Review.

 





I went again to Crabby Joe's, I went recently for the first time (search it on my blog) and this time I grabbed the cheesy garlic bread, chicken tenders and poutine.

This garlic bread was THE GREATEST garlic bread I have ever had, it was plush, so deliciously cheesy and overall just phenomenal. I'd order it a million times over and I rate it 5/5.

The poutine wasn't too bad, the gravy was a bit too salty but overall not bad, sadly none of the cheese curds melted. I don't think I'd order it again and I rate it 3/5.

The chicken tenders were really good, they were crispy, flavourful and overall a nice thickness and shape, they even gave me 5 of them. I'd order them again and I rate them 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment