Total Pageviews

Friday 29 October 2021

Cheese Headz. Philly Cheesesteak and Battered Mushrooms Review.

 






I have had my share of steak and cheese sandwich's but never a Philly cheesesteak so I thought I'd finally try one for review, it's of course not authentic but this is just the beginning of the journey. Today I ordered the cheesesteak and battered mushrooms. 

Correction: I have done a review for a philly cheesesteak from Charley's, review is on my blog.

I got both dishes with a garlic mayo and it was SO GOOD, the best mayo I have ever eaten. I'd order it a million times and I rate it 5/5.

The battered mushrooms were AWFUL, they tasted like watery greasy dirt but the mayo made it a little less awful haha, I normally love mushrooms but these were not it. I would not get them again and I rate them 0/5.

Lastly I got a regular cheesesteak with mozzarella cheese, pickles and fried onions (I know these might not be authentic toppings but these are what I like lol). I'm so sad they don't have the options for regular peppers just banana peppers, that's insane to me lol. The meat wasn't too bad, there was not enough cheese, the toppings were good and the bread was soft but in a soggy way. Overall just an okay cheesesteak. I don't think I'd get it again and I rate it 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment