Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 October 2021

La Patisserie. Oreo Mousse and Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Review.

 




I grew up near this bakery but I had never went until now. I got the Oreo Mousse and Oatmeal Raisin cookies.

Each mousse was approx. 6 bucks a piece and they were not good, they tasted almost sugar free and maybe some kind of healthy version either vegan or keto friendly, it was not good. Not the worst thing I've eaten but I wouldn't get it again and I rate it 2/5, as the toppings were probably better than the mousse itself.

The oatmeal raisin cookies came in a pack of 4, they are large in size compared to most cookies and tasted pretty good, I enjoyed them which was a relief from the previous taste test. They cost 6.50 for the bag and I'd consider getting them again and I rate them 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment