Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Hurry Curry. Coconut Chicken Curry and Mango Lassi Review.

 



I had not tried coconut chicken curry before and I wanted to try it for review. I also had never had a mango lassi but I heard they were good.

The curry was medium spice just perfect for me (despite me not choosing a spice level) and the chicken was really good, I enjoyed the rice and veggies (I took out the chickpeas I don't like them) but I was not crazy about the curry itself, I would not get it again but I rate it 3/5.

The mango lassi tasted as expected, tasting of milk, yogurt and mango but was very thick, unlike the usual mango drinks I've had. It was just simply done and tasted alright but I was not a big fan overall due to texture. I would not get it again but I rate it also 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment