Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 December 2021

Arby's. Crinkle Fries and Gravy Review.

 




I recently did an Arby's review (search it on my blog) and today I'm trying out the new crinkle fries and their gravy.

They have poutine on the menu but using their curly fries, which I don't want; I'd be happier with a proper poutine with fries.

These crinkle fries aren't too bad, they taste like frozen fries but I'd eat them again if I was in the mood for fries next time I'm there and I rate them 3/5.

The gravy is very beefy in flavour and a bit too salty, not the worst gravy I've had but not a great gravy, I don't know if I'd get it again but maybe if they used it for a proper poutine but I rate it 3/5.

2 comments:

  1. I tried the fries last week, they are okay, if I’m going to Arby’s, curly fries are my go to. They taste so much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ya they are very popular the curly fries, I'm not big into them if I'm honest haha.

      Delete