Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Stockupmarket. International Snacks. Product and Website Review.

 


I've been eyeing my favourite candy (caramel creams) and they were quickly selling out on various websites and the only store in town that had them closed but I saw they still had them in stock on this website. 

I decided to buy two bags, along side various other snacks, these are often rare snacks and international snacks from all over the world.

This is the list of what I bought:








I got a one time coupon for signing up and getting 15% off my first purchase. This purchase is in Canadian dollars and here is my cart:


I made the purchase Today November 29th 2021.

Today is now December 14th 2021 and I have received my box.

Here are the items:







I'm happy to get all my items, this took a while to receive but I'm happy nonetheless. I will be reviewing some of the items on my blog, so stay tuned for those! Overall I'm glad I did a purchase with this company and I would buy from them again. I rate my experience 4.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment