Total Pageviews

Friday 31 December 2021

Burger's Priest. Chicken Tenders, Fries and Sauces Review.

 





I had been eyeing this restaurant for a while now, it sounded so fancy and I finally got to try it for review.

I ordered the chicken tenders with fries, ranch and gravy. 

The chicken tenders were almost burnt, they tasted burnt and had no flavour and maybe not even salt, the worst chicken tender I've had 2/5.

The fries were so salty even worse than any other fry I've had, they were mostly fry crumbs or tiny pieces, it was hard to eat and a lot of these fries tasted bad, how do you get bad fries?! 1/5.

The gravy was actually nice, it was beefy and I was surprised. Not the best gravy I've had but my hopes were low at this point so this shocked me 3.5/5.

The ranch was delicious, like restaurant quality ranch, funny how the best thing I ate was the ranch haha, 4/5.

I had someone else say their burger sucked, I forgot to order one for review for you guys but I'm now hesitant because their burgers range from 7 bucks to 12 bucks YIKES. Maybe in the future I'll do my own review of it but overall I am unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment