Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 December 2021

Happy Yummies. "World's Best Tasting" Gourmet Gummies. Gummy Bear Review.



I picked up this fancy big bag of gourmet gummy bears, 8 bucks for this bag which may or may not be a steal.

Here is a photo of some of them on the bag, there's more on the back:


I will not be reviewing the whole bag for the blog post but I will be doing a bit of it. I will be picking a few to try in rounds and giving my review on each one.


A lot of the bears look alike, knowing the bag shows different types and textures. 

Green gummy bear: I think it's watermelon it's so nice! 4
Yellow gummy bear: I think it's pineapple it's subtle but nice 3.5
Red gummy bear: it tastes like a light cherry 3.5
Orange gummy bear: just orange almost like a sparkling water 3
Pink gummy bear: has a weird flavour I've had this before but I can't describe it it's almost like bubblegum but more fruity or sweet it's sickly I don't like this flavour 0
Big ombre bear: the bag says it's champagne flavour it's so gross it's fruity but a hint of something coffee haha ive never had champagne I don't like it 0



Yellow gummy bear: very fruity it's like pineapple meets lemon 3.5
Green gummy bear: apple 5 
Whiteish yellow gummy bear: pineapple meets mango 4
Clear pink gummy bear: tastes like playdough meets some kind of fruit 2 
Milkshake looking gummy bear: tastes like fruit punch and milk 1


Orange gummy bear: tastes like orange and wax 1
Yellow gummy bear: tastes like lemon medicine 1
Light green gummy bear: tastes like melon and fizzy pop 2.5
Blue gummy bear: tastes like black currant but with a bit of blue raspberry 2 
Red gummy bear: tastes like fruit punch 3


This is the last bear of the review, it was the coolest looking one in the bag. This just tasted fruity but nothing distinctive. 

Sadly I didn't see the milkshake hug bear and the mystery big bear with the cool sun glasses, the rest of the bag were plain looking, minus two swirl bears I've had before and don't like.

Overall this bag is okay......almost bad, there were only a few I really enjoyed. This is considered  "world's best tasting" LOL laughable. This is not anywhere near as good as other brands or my favourite Haribo and I rate this brand and my overall experience 2.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment